10 Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Yourself Again
By Esteve Almirall, Life Hack
The power of positivity has never been as important as it is in today’s society. The current state of control that the internet has introduced creates mixed feelings about what we should do, who we should be, and what we are supposed to achieve. Sometimes, you might feel like you are lost, that you are not on the path to becoming the version of yourself that you have envisioned. The following 10 quotes are for those moments, which are more common as the fall and its cold weather approaches, to help you stand up and realize that only you have the key to your future. We all have the power to decide the thoughts that govern our minds — no one can steal this power from us.
The following 10 quotes are meant to help you reset your mind if you have been struggling and help you to believe in yourself again. Try reading them multiple times a day when things aren’t working out as you envisioned. This will help you to believe in yourself again.
1. Sometimes, it is necessary to hit bottom in order to realize the major changes that will trigger change and bring new life.
2. Having confidence and believing in yourself is paramount for success to come. If you don’t have the confidence to believe in yourself, fake it until you make it.
3. Avoid following the crowd and be bold enough to believe that you can change the crowd.
4. Create a set of values and follow them through your life. Be unique — this is what truly makes you human.
5. Success is no more than the result of consistency and lots of small work. Draw goals, be consistent and keep working towards them.
6. Don’t be afraid to fail. Take risks and get out of your comfort zone, this is the only way that you will achieve success — by constantly putting yourself in situation that you are likely to fail in.
7. Those who succeed are the ones that spot and act on opportunities as they are presented. Realize that preparation is key to utilize opportunities.
8. Failure must be present in your life. Otherwise, you are not challenging yourself enough.
9. Use your human capacities to help empower other people to become the best versions of themselves.
10. You have to at least try. If you don’t try, you can’t win.