If you’re an experienced para-planner who rates culture and a good working environment as top priorities, then look no further. We are looking for an experienced para-planner to join our innovative, modern, fast growing, leader business and team. The right person will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- You must be RG146 compliant and an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning will impress
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a para-planner
- Ability to ‘question’ the adviser’s recommendations and give alternative strategies
- Willingness to conduct research and analysis prior to Preparation of SoA
- Attention to Detail and highly analytical
- Ability to make ‘the complex simple’
- Experience with constructing complex plans, including complex SMSF plans and knowledge of legislation that effects FP & SMSF’s
- Willingness to step outside of the usual Para-planning role and support other areas of the business. Other tasks could include: insurance analysis & quoting, super research & cost comparisons and best interest duty paperwork
- Willingness to lead a team, and be led by others.
About Newcastle Financial Planning:
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/Pam1rpSKHqU” width=”570″ height=”350″]
Newcastle Financial Planning has been providing financial solutions to Newcastle and Hunter clients since 1979 and is proud of its ability to evolve with the ever changing landscape of financial services.
Our Team, including five qualified advisers and an accountant, with close to 70 years combined experience and support staff with over 52 years combined experience works to satisfy a wide variety of financial planning needs.
The NFP Team and clients enjoy the use of a modern refurbished office in the cosmopolitan Newcastle suburb of The Junction.
We have recently again been bestowed with the honour of membership of Charter Financial Planning’s Leaders Group for 2014 which recognises the best 20 practices from the 500 advice businesses throughout Australia.
We are committed to changing Financial Planning in Australia forever by inspiring and supporting change in peoples’ lives.
- Who we are – click here to view our vision and mission statement
- NFP at work – click here to meet the team
- Client testimonials – click here to meet some of our clients
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/1GLJp1PQlXM” width=”570″ height=”350″]
- Birthday bonus – All employees whose birthday falls on a work day, receive their birthday off with full pay.
- Volunteering leave – Rethink Financial Group works closely with a local charity and we encourage all team members to get involved. Each quarter employees have half a day to volunteer their services to this charity.
- Complimentary access to all of the Rethink Financial Group services – as an employee of Rethink Financial Group you will have access to all of the services offered by Rethink Financial Group.
Your friends and family will also benefit by receiving a discounted rate on any of the Rethink Financial Group services they engage.
- Social functions
- Annual conference – each year our licensee hosts an annual conference, which we encourage and support all team members to attend. Generally the conference will be held at a different location each year and include three days of access to expert speakers, plus extra social activities.
- Annual Christmas party – held annually in November/December.
To apply for this para-planning position please email your resume along with a cover letter to Cassandra Kavanagh firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 4962 4440.