The role of Senior Client Services Officer exists to undertake the full range of client servicing activities which deliver timely and high quality outcomes to our valued clients as well as internally to our Financial Advisers and the broader team.
The position has no direct reports.
This role has been established as a full time position.
The Senior Client Services Officer is accountable for the following:
- Delivery of superior client servicing support and administration that supports the ongoing high quality client relationship; and
- Working closely with Advisers and the broader team to ensure that all activities are undertaken smoothly and efficiently
The Senior Client Services Officer is responsible for the following safety accountabilities:
- Following all safe work procedures, instructions and laws;
- Participating in the management of health and safety;
- Encouraging others to act in a healthy and safe way;
- Participating in safety training;
- Reporting health and safety issues; and
- Using safety and personal protective equipment, as provided.
General Duties And Tasks
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Assisting advisers with ongoing client relationships;
- Supporting clients with general enquiries which could involve liaising with Insurance and/or investment providers;
- Preparation and action of all general correspondence with clients as required, via telephone, email, mail;
- Implementing complex financial advice recommendations;
- Preparation for client meeting(s);
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of client files;
- Liaison with product providers, paraplanners and other third parties;
- Maintenance and updating of various business and client registers and databases;
- Contributing ideas for continuous process improvement;
- Conducting research into investment and insurance products; and
Participating actively in our monthly team coaching session as well as individual personal coaching sessions.
Behaviours And Attributes
- Action and Achievement Oriented
- Client Focused
- Confident Communicator
- Committed to Team Success
- Quality Driven
- Attention to Detail
- Willingness to lead and be led
- Open to personal in-house coaching
- Quick to learn
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Progressing towards attainment of a Diploma of Financial Planning;
- A minimum of 3-5 years current experience as a Client Services Officer or similar in a financial planning business;
- Contemporary industry knowledge of client servicing practices and processes;
- Ability to work with financial planning software;
- Accurate touch typing ability;
- Superior PC and administrative skills
- Knowledge and experience of SMSF administration;
- Experience in preparing simple SOA’s and ROA’s;
- Excellent communication and organisational ability with a high level of attention to detail;
- A willingness and ability to adapt and learn new skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to achieve great outcomes for clients.
We would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW. Or call our HR Consultant Colette Simon on 0402 636 553 for a confidential discussion or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.